Just in front of the railway station, our hotel is one of the few hotels in Angers which benefit from an exceptional location.
It is one minute from the city center of Angers, a town of art and history.
Classified 3 stars , it offers 29 air conditioned rooms,and succeeded in keeping the charm and comfort which always characterized the Anjou residences.
The hotel can also accept families.
Quite near everything
Our hotel is less than 15 minutes on foot from :
– the castle and its tapestry of the Apocalypse.
– the cathedral of Saint-Maurice
– the collegiate church of Saint Martin
– the David d'Angers gallery
– the museum of fine arts
– the Jean Lurçat and contemporary tapestry museum
Our hotel is less than 20 minutes by car, bus or tram from :
– Terra Botanica
– the Cointreau distillery
– the slate museum
– the vine and wine museum of Anjou-Saumur
Not far from Angers, you can also visit some remarkable and famous beauty spots of our region such as :
– the Lac de Maine: footing (from the hotel), walks, windsurfing, jet-skiing, sailing, pedal boats, fishing and swimming) – 15 minutes on foot
– Doué la Fontaine and its bioparc (an impressive zoo located in a troglodyte setting) – 40 minutes by car.
– the French National Riding School and the Cadre noir of Saumur. -50 minutes by car
– the Puy du Fou - one hour by car
Certified « the Loire by bike »
An eco certified hotel in the heart of Angers (engaged in sustainable development)
European eco-certified, the Champagne hotel offers 29 air conditioned and modernized rooms for your stay. All of them are double glazed and with a free and unlimited WIFI access. You can also enjoy Canal + and Canalsat. In order to respect everyone, all of the rooms are non smoking rooms.
We propose a buffet breakfast with partly organic products.
Whether you come for business or tourism, alone, with friends, with your family or inside a group, our dynamic and professional team (24 hours a day and 7 days a week) will give you in one minute the keys of the town and a happy stay.
Around the hotel you can find a large choice of restaurants and you can even enjoy a 'soirée étape' in one of them.
This is an ideal place for a romantic break (see our suggestions) or a cool week-end devoted to relaxation and discovery of the Anjou patrimony.
An hotel located in Angers centre-station with a car park at hand.
You can park your car just in front of the hotel (covered town place for 1 euro the night).
Our hotel is not accessible for people with reduced mobility.